2010/06/09

Grand Cayon and Colorado River

I see the Omnimax show with Mr. P in Space Museum. I want the show long time ago and the big dome introduce the show would be great and fantastic. We have seen the "Grand Canyon Adventure".
The story is about the Great Canyon, where the river, 'Colorado River' runs dry. My impression of Grand Canyon is only high and dangerous. Now I know more the Great Canyon and the Colorado River. Colorado River is in the southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico. appx 2330km. It is unbelieveable that the amazing place in earth, but the River is running dry now.
Scenery of Grand Canyon and Colorado River is amazing and beautiful. Many people said the Grand Canyon must travel in the life. But it is too far away for me. I cant imagine when I stand at the Grand Canyon. Hope I can travel in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言